Friday, October 4, 2024

Nora Reads! | September Edition


You might notice a little change here, Eleanor has decided to go by Nora now. One of the things I loved about the name from the start - besides the fact that Eleanor of Aquitaine was a badass queen - is that it is versatile; my girl could choose what she wanted to be called, whether it was Eleanor, Elle, Ellie, Nor, or Nora. 

Each month Nora and I share the chapter books we read either together or that she's read on her own. I love that she is exploring new genres and finding new authors to love.

Currently Reading Together


Read Together
None

Currently Reading Independently

Nora's Independent Reads

Nora's Rereads

Nora's DNFs

Do the kiddos in your life have an interest in any of these?

Happy Reading,
Nora and Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!