Saturday, August 15, 2026

Stacking the Shelves #374

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Reality. It is a chance to showcase all the goodies you've collected throughout the week, whether they're bought on-line or in-store, an ARC or a final copy, borrowed from a friend or the library, physical or digital, etc.


NetGalley ARC

Look how prettyyyyyyyy!!!

This is the first time I have been approved for one of Dan's books right away without first having to be denied, then complaining to him about it so he tells the publisher to give me one. Maybe they finally realized I am a guaranteed reader because my NetGalley profile picture is literally me with Dan at his book tour stop for The Templars in STL in 2017.


Happy Reading!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh. I am a sucker for a good book about castles. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!