Saturday, September 12, 2026

Stacking the Shelves #376

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Reality. It is a chance to showcase all the goodies you've collected throughout the week, whether they're bought on-line or in-store, an ARC or a final copy, borrowed from a friend or the library, physical or digital, etc.

Library Treasures

Happy Reading!
Sarah

7 comments:

  1. At first I thought that was a Southon book I hadn't read, but sounds like it's a different title for Servus, which I finished recently! She's really great -- I loved A Fatal Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading that one right now! I really like her books, thanks for showing them off; I found her because of you! <3

      Delete
  2. Just two novels for me this week....

    Telex from Cuba by Rachel Kushner
    Argo by Mark Knowles

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Making of Mean Girls sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! It's one of my favorite movies and I have let Eleanor watch (most of) it too. We quote it all the time. I am not as thrilled with the musical as she is, or the remake. Nothing can top the original!

      Delete
  4. I was recently compelled to re-watch Mean Girls (for the I don't know how many'th time) after coming out of a theater and seeing a van marked "GET IN, LOSERS, WERE GRADUATING!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!