Sunday, January 10, 2016

And Also Now With Twitter!

I have had a Twitter account since 2009 and at first it was a personal account where I bantered with friends online as we did in real life about football and nonsense. In the last couple years I have begun following users who have more to do with the academic topics I am interested in involving Scotland, England, Ireland, etc. I have been working on revamping the account and will continue to post about the topics that I typically read about. There's a wealth of information on Twitter and I am finally using it to my advantage!

You can find me on Twitter www.twitter.com/SarahsBookNook, hope to see you there.

Happy Reading!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!