Saturday, September 30, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #263

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Reality. It is a chance to showcase all the goodies you've collected throughout the week, whether they're bought on-line or in-store, an ARC or a final copy, borrowed from a friend or the library, physical or digital, etc

Library Treasures

I rarely post childrens' books because they are Eleanor's and I save those for her post. But THIS one is different because I absolutely got it for myself as well. Anne Twist is, OF COURSE, Harry Styles' mom and she is a delightful human. Eleanor fussed a little that I read it first without her. Oops.

Happy Reading!
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at you getting in trouble for reading the picture book first. Hope you've enjoyed it together now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As predicted a bumper crop here.... Oh, and another one predicted for next week. Then it should ease off a bit towards Christmas. Oh, and I think you might be interested in a 'few' of these....

    Fiction:

    Murder at the Arizona Biltmore by Edward Marston
    Homicide in Chicago by Edward Marston
    A Ticket to Oblivion by Edward Marston

    Non-Fiction:

    The Ship Beneath the Ice - The Discovery of Shackleton's Endurance by Mensun Bound
    Atoms to Ashes - From Bikini Atoll to Fukushima by Serhii Plokhy
    The Curtain and the Wall - A Modern Journey Along Europe's Cold War Border by Timothy Phillips
    The Modern Middle East - A Personal History by Jeremy Bowen
    How to Speak Whale - A Voyage into the Future of Animal Communication by Tom Mustill
    The Battle of France, 1940 by Philip Warner
    SAS - The Secret Origins of the Special Air Service by Tom Petch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. I don't even want to read this list. I'm trying to be strong because I skimmed your list on my most recent STS. You're the worst! lol

      Delete
  4. LOL, sounds like you are raising a great book worm too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Plus, anything related to Harry Styles is a must-have in this house.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!