Monday, May 27, 2024

Monday Meme #42


I am reviving this little feature after eight years. You might see a couple recycled from when I did this in 2016, but they were funny then and they are still funny now. Occasionally they will be more introspective or comforting. No matter what, they will be about reading and books.


What books did you love as a child that you will pass on to your own children/nieces/nephews/grandchildrens, etc? I have a pretty decent list that I have already started introducing Eleanor to, such as Mary Downing Hahn, and my absolute fave picture books - Where the Wild Things Are and Max the Bad-Talking Parrot.

Happy Reading!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. That particular door never opened for me, but I did pass on some of my collections (Animorphs, Boxcar Children, Wishbone) to my niblings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My childhood loves are at my mom's house and the plan is to get them out this summer. Boxcar Children, everything Gary Paulson, Baby Sitter's Club, Goosebumps, Fear Street, and on and on and on.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!