Monday, July 1, 2024

Monday Meme #47


I am reviving this little feature after eight years. You might see a couple recycled from when I did this in 2016, but they were funny then and they are still funny now. Occasionally they will be more introspective or comforting. No matter what, they will be about reading and books.


I am torn on this one. I alays use bookmarks for library books, but there are some books I own that I have highlighted, underlined, wrote in the margins, etc. And my Bible has all of that, plus post-its with notes also scribbled on them. I don't ever do this with fiction, though.

Happy Reading!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. LOL - I use *anything* handy for bookmarks - mostly these days its actual bookmarks given away from various bookshops...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, but most often, especially if it is just a quick pause, another book makes a good bookmark too, lol

      Delete
    2. Been there, done that. Plus a paper plate, a plushie... erm... other stuff that's to hand....

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!