Saturday, June 29, 2019

State of the ARC #17


State of the ARC is a monthly feature hosted by Avalinah's Books. I am so glad I stumbled upon it, because it helped me so much in tackling my ARC list in 2018. Now things are under control, and this post doesn't cause me as much worry as it used to. Links go to Goodreads, unless I have finished the review, in which case it goes to that. All ARCs are from NetGalley unless otherwise noted.

Pending/Wishlist = One
Crusaders: The Epic History of the Wars for the Holy Lands by Dan Jones

Not Started = Zero

Started = Zero

DNF = One
Hacking Darwin, 4-23-19 (received two days after publication) I may come back to this one but I am just not feeling it right now and have no motivation to read it

Finished/Review to Come = Zero

Review or Feedback Sent = Zero

Whew!! I officially have no ARCs to read at the moment! I never thought this day would come - and we all know it is highly likely that I will go on another request binge and be right back where I started when I first discovered State of the ARC.


What does you ARC situation look like for this month?

Happy Reading!
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo hoooo for No ARCs!!
    I hope you have a wonderful binge (she said wickedly!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, it has already begun! Two new paranormal investigation ARCs as soon as I posted this - but I have finished one already! I must keep things under control this time!!

      Delete
  2. Good job! I just don't take ARCs anymore. I use the library hold lists instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have become super, super selective about ARCs, particularly those offered directly from an author or a publisher. I have always had the 'non fiction only' statement on my blog of books I would review, but in the beginning I still accepted review copies though it was clear that few of the authors had read my preferences. Now though I have learned to respectfully decline, instead of accepting anything I am not interested in.

      Delete
  3. holy wow congrats on finishing all your ARCs! hopefully you don't go *too* crazy with requesting more, but I also hope you find some good ones. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I DID restrain myself and only got two! And I am done with them both already - one I could not put down and one was a DNF. So, whew!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!