Saturday, February 6, 2021

Announcement: Sarah's Book Nook

 

In all the chaos of everything happening in January, I completely forgot to announce that I am once again recording a monthly podcast for KhenCo. Last month I talked about my book goals for 2021 and this month I share MANY thoughts on The Seven Necessary Sins for Women and Girls by Mona Eltahawy.

You can check out my review of the book here, and listen to the podcast here, when it is posted. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I am so excited to be doing this again. We all know I love to talk - especially about books, in any medium!

Happy Listening,
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. wow! a radio personality! my brain would go blank if i had to do that: kudos to you for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I usually look at my review of the book and expand on it, but this one was at the same time more and less planned. It was more planned because I had to whittle down the quotes I wanted to use (I wanted to do this one in January, but could not get the episode under half an hour. It took all of January to actually do so!) but less planned because I sometimes went off on tangents.

      Delete
  2. Interesting to put a voice to the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to find time to stop by. You are always on the bleeding edge my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful Judy, thank you! I would love any feedback you would like/have time to provide.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!