Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Would You Rather... | #26


I began posting this back in 2018 and thought I would bring it back, given that my motivation to blog has returned with force. You might recognize some from prior use, but I am changing up which ones are paired together to give a variety of choices.

There's no real criteria or guidelines. Choose the nook you would love most if given a choice, justify it however you'd like.

Nook A

Nook B

Which one do you love most?

Happy Reading!
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Definitely nook A. I love the window and even though I like green, those stripes on B are not to my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B is a *little* overpowering... [lol]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, it is. But it is also so funky and fun and I like it. But I would probably choose A because of the natural light.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!