Saturday, February 29, 2020

State of the ARC #21


State of the ARC is a monthly feature hosted by Avalinah's Books.
All the rules can be found at the link provided. I am temporarily hosting for Evelina until she is able to get back into it. So, until then, thanks for joining me here!

I am still trying to figure out the fancy-schmancy graphs that Evelina does and she has been very helpful in pointing me in the right direction. Until then, I apologize for the boring data display.

Links go to Goodreads, unless I have finished the review. The majority of the ARCs I receive are through NetGalley. Some have also come from publicists, or were offered to me from a publisher who specifically approved me for it on NetGalley; I will always note in the review how I acquired the ARC.



Awaiting My Attention: 0

Reading Now
45046797 44326161. sy475  36465710 45046716

Finished, Review to Come
46404372 51149079. sx318 sy475  42190005


Review or Feedback Sent
46301359. sy475  44579751. sy475

When I first started blogging my monthly State of the ARC I felt like I was drowning in ARCs. My main goal was to get my NetGalley feedback ratio above 80% and thanks to this meme, I slowly but surely clawed my way up. At my highest I was at 97%. I am currently at 93% even with two NetGalley ARCs due (Tombstone and Race Against Time), and The Girls Are Gone waaaaaaaay overdue. Now that I am back in the swing of things, getting those reviews done will be priorities.

How have you done with your ARCs in the last couple months without State of the ARC around? Did you keep posting your own, or are you just starting back now?

I am so excited to be helping out, let's talk ARCs!

Happy Reading
Sarah
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I have been working very hard to get caught up with ARCs. The key for me is slowing down on accepting new books for review. I am down to 75 books to read for NetGalley and 12 on Edelweiss. I ave a lot of print ARCs too but I haven't counted those. It is a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a crazy amount of ARCs for NetGalley too, and that is why I started doing this in the first place. I was able to focus on those and really worked hard to get to my 93%! I found I do not like Edelweiss as much, which is kind of disappointing. The selection is not as good, I don't think anyway.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!