Saturday, August 27, 2022

Stacking the Shelves #207

 

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Reality. It is a chance to showcase all the goodies you've collected throughout the week, whether they're bought on-line or in-store, an ARC or a final copy, borrowed from a friend or the library, physical or digital, etc.

Library Treasures
NONE!

But we are on our way to pick up my 25 holds from the library, so next week's post of that haul will be quite large.

Happy Reading!
Sarah

18 comments:

  1. Wow 25! I look forward to seeing what you have ordered!

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/27/stacking-the-shelves-23/

    ReplyDelete
  2. all those library holds came in at once? Lucky for you! Happy reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25??? Wow. My library haul this week is a whopping 10. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just two for me this week - one of each.

    Non-Fiction:

    American Immigration - A Very Short Introduction by David A Gerber

    Fiction:

    A Fatal Crossing by Tom Hindle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. The. Best. I was in a mood when I went on my bender and snagged that bunch.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. A few definitely means something different to us bookdragons, doesn't it??

      Delete
  7. That's something to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!