Sunday, August 21, 2022

Tackling the TBR Week 32: Aug 15 - Aug 21, 2022

     

I am now in year FOUR of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting my TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, that list was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,387


Currently Reading



Books Added to TBR: 0


Books Removed from TBR: 0



Books Reads



Books DNF-ed: 0




Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,387


Happy Reading!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I started Jemina Boone, and Real bad things ha I want it just for that title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up really liking the Jemima book - what a story! I still have not started Real Bad Things. I need to.

      Delete
  2. Mother of All Secrets and Real Bad Things have both caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not started Bad yet, but finished Mother of All Secrets last night. A bit predictable and you will most likely see the twist, but still a good way to spend a couple hours.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!