Sunday, April 30, 2023

Tackling the TBR | Week 16 | Apr 22 - Apr 30, 2023

 

Here we go!

This is year FIVE of Tackling the TBR and I finally have things sort-of under control. My ultimate goal is to get under 500 books, but I also have to be realistic - just think of all the books not even written yet that I will want to read. When I started this mess  I was at well over 5,000 books on the TBR, so to be where I am now is pretty incredible.

I will post on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and last day of the month.

Prevous Week's TBR Total: 2,298

Currently Reading


Books Read


Books DNFed:
 0


Books Added to TBR: 0

Books Removed from TBR: 0

Duplicates Removed: 0

New TBR Total: 2,297

Happy Reading!
Sarah

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!