Thursday, April 11, 2024

Books From The Backlog #68

 


Books from the Backlog, hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books, is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your shelf unread.

I am featuring books in the order that they were added to my Goodreads To-Read shelf, so sometimes there will be a couple weeks in a row of books on the same topic.

Neglected Book of the Week

Why did I add Framing the Middle Ages to my TBR?

Because I like Wickham's work and I love the Middle Ages.

Have you read this book, or is it somewhere on your TBR? If you've read it, would you recommend it to others?

Happy Reading!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love the Middle Ages too, this book sounds fascinating. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!