Saturday, June 1, 2024

Spell the Month in Books | June

I am FINALLY getting around to this one, which is hosted by Jana @ Reviews from the Stacks. I have seen Marianne do this one forever and keep saying I would start...and then forget because, well, I don't know.

It's really easy. Just find book titles which spell the month in question. Jana does post optional themes for the months, if you like having that guide. I will not be using them, as themes are usually harder to do with non-fiction.

JUNE

J 

U 

N 

E 

All of these are from my TBR, so hopefully it is yet another way for me to focus on that.

Happy Reading!
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Nice! I need to check your last two>
    https://wordsandpeace.com/2024/06/03/spell-the-month-in-books-june-2024/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not checked yet, but I am hoping the library has at least a couple. Hope you're able to find them when you're ready to read them!

      Delete
  2. Unearthing Gotham sounds great. As always, great job, Sarah.
    https://momobookblog.blogspot.com/2024/06/spell-month-in-books-june.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love books about NYC so much. I can't get enough.

      Delete
    2. I can imagine. For me, it's just another city, albeit with an interesting background. Did you ever read "Nathaniel's Nutmeg" by Giles Milton? While it's not about New York, the content of the book shows a big impact on it.
      https://momobookblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/milton-giles-nathaniels-nutmeg.html

      Delete
    3. I love city biographies that trace places from their very beginnings, but there is something so special about New York to me. I can't wait to visit with Eleanor.

      I have not read that book but if it is non-fiction I will try to make room for it!

      Delete
    4. I totally understand, I also like that.
      Yes, the Nutmeg book is non-fiction but there is only a link to New York, but a very important one.

      Delete
    5. I looked at it and it seems really interesting. Our library doesn't have it though, so I will be on the lookout at Half Price Books for it.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!