Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tackling the TBR | Week 38: Oct 8 - Oct 14, 2019



Basically, I have a huge TBR and often end up reading new books that are not even on my list, instead of trying to whittle down the list that continues to balloon on Goodreads. I am going to make a real effort to get those books read instead of always grabbing new ones and thus never making a dent in the physical and digital stacks I already have. It will also gives me a chance to take a good look at my list and see if there are ones I'm no longer interested in. I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month.

Previous Week's TBR Total: 3,213

Currently Reading: 6

Books Added to TBR: 10

Books Removed from TBR: 11

Books Read: 3

Books DNF-ed: 0

Duplicates Removed: 0

New TBR Total: 3,217

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!