Monday, October 21, 2019

Tackling the TBR | Week 39: Oct 15 - Oct 21, 2019



Basically, I have a huge TBR and often end up reading new books that are not even on my list, instead of trying to whittle down the list that continues to balloon on Goodreads. I am going to make a real effort to get those books read instead of always grabbing new ones and thus never making a dent in the physical and digital stacks I already have. It will also gives me a chance to take a good look at my list and see if there are ones I'm no longer interested in. I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month.

Previous Week's TBR Total: 3,217

Currently Reading: 6

Books Added to TBR: 2

Books Removed from TBR: 1

Books Read: 3

Books DNF-ed: 2

Duplicates Removed: 0

New TBR Total: 3,216

There was a slight hiccup with last week's treasures due to a couple not being on Goodreads and me forgetting about that and not factoring them in last week. Oops.

4 comments:

  1. i've been slooooowly working on my tbr too. looks like you are making great progress
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry! Some weeks are better than others, but overall I am super excited for the year-end post and to compare the numbers. It is driving me crazy to not look already, but I want it to be a total surprise.

      Delete
  2. I read 3 from the TBR last week! Feeling good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!