Saturday, October 1, 2022

Eleanor Reads! September Edition

Each month Eleanor and I share the chapter books we read. We've been reading chapter books since before Kindergarten and her attention span as a four year old was definitely something to brag about. Eleanor was born a reader and that makes my heart so, so happy.

UPDATE!
Had to add a new category - Eleanor's Rereads. I love that she can just as easily curl up with an old favorite as a new treasure.

Currently Reading Together


Read Together
None

Currently Reading Independently*
*Eleanor has begun reading more than one book at a time. I can't imagine where she got that idea from.

Eleanor's Independent Reads


Eleanor's Rereads
None

Eleanor's DNFs
None

As you can see, this was a really weird month for us, reading-wise. But it is mainly due to the fact that Eleanor is choosing longer books than before, and reading on her own more often.

Also, I am pretty sure she will be reading the One Direction book forever.

Do the kiddos in your life have an interest in any of these?

Happy Reading,
Eleanor and Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you had a lot to do with Eleanor's love of books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!