Saturday, December 30, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #270

 

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Reality. It is a chance to showcase all the goodies you've collected throughout the week, whether they're bought on-line or in-store, an ARC or a final copy, borrowed from a friend or the library, physical or digital, etc

So this is going to be massive, seeing as how I have not posted a Stacking the Shelves since November 11th. I've also read a lot of them by this point, because reading is all I've been doing blog-wise. But since it has been six weeks-ish since I last did one of these, I am sure some titles have slipped through the cracks. But I am more concerned with having all the titles I've READ, not just the ones I have acquired. Some of the spooky reads from October and November are still trickling in, but for the most part are done.

Prime First Reads

Amazon Promo Credit


NetGalley ARCs


Author/Publisher/Marketing Gifts

Library Treasures

Happy Reading!
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Wooow, that's a lot, even for six weeks (though I've been the same). Love to see someone as eclectic as me, too, haha. Hope you've enjoyed the ones you've read so far!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I went nuts for sure with all these reads. But I have definitely branched out from my nonfiction-only appetite, and found some really great authors.

      Delete
  2. Well, THAT should keep you moderately busy over the holidays & beyond! Zippo from me (as expected) with nothing due (or even thought about) until after the New Year. I'm being good! [lol]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well THANK GOD! I've read most of them by this point and will actually be reviewing them, whatr a concept for a book blog, eh? lol

      Delete
  3. Hunted looks good. Honestly I might be reading thrillers all year nowadays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coates' books are entertaining for sure. Some I loved and some were nonsense. Not sure yet which way that one will go but I am hopeful it will be a good one.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!