Sunday, December 10, 2023

Survival Mode Engaged

 It has been a minute, huh?

Basically, lots of crazy hectic chaos has been swirling for the last month, hence my lack of posting literally anything. And now we are in the couple weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas, which is the WORST time of the school year - second only to the day after Halloween.

However, at 4:20 PM on Friday, December 22nd, Eleanor and I are freeeeeeee.

Lots of good stuff coming up, like actual book reviews - shocking, right?! Back to my regular stuff too: Eleanor Reads, State of the ARC, Top Ten Tuesday, First Line Friday, and Stacking the Shelves. Also will have the end-of-the-year goodies like all my Year-End Lists, which cover a review of my reading goals and goals for the new year, a round-up of all my 5-star reads, and my Tackling the TBR year-in-review.

There might be a few other randoms thrown in, who knows what I will have the motivation for once school is done for 2023, stick around!

Happy Reading!
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, you're BACK! I was getting a little concerned - which is quite a LOT for a Brit [lol] Looking forward to when you're properly back in the Blogosphere & are FREEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's just been so hectic and I have not had time to do everything. I had to choose between blogging and reading to meet my goal for the year. I am at 236/250 books and SO close...ugh. I worry about Mudpuddle, he has not blogged for over a year and had mentioned some heart issues in one of his last posts.

      Delete
  2. Life does tend to get in the way. :-) Glad to see you will have some time for yourself. At least you've been reading. Hope you have a great holiday.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Dorothy! I will do my best to not be disappointing with my posts...and to actually get them posted. The funny thing is, I have all these ideas in my head, but then when it comes to actually doing the creating, I pick up a book instead, lol

      Delete
  4. Hope you're having a great holiday season so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful! we got home yesterday and are going to spend the next ten days with family and relaxing and having fun. No snow though, which is AWFUL because this is MINNESOTA.

      Delete
  5. As a former teacher myself, I don't envy the next few weeks for you! Sending you all the strength, coffee, and wellness as you push toward the 22nd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your support no doubt helped me survive - it was rough those last couple days. Luckily everyone made it and Eleanor and I are now home with family to celebrate, relax, and recharge.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!