Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Now With Bloglovin'!


So I don't really know what I'm doing yet, or how it all works, but I have started to use bloglovin' this morning as I recover from the horrible plague I suffered from the last couple days. Okay, so it wasn't The Plague and I have just horribly minimized the suffering and death of actual Plague victims, but for a second I thought I was dying. I'm better today than yesterday, and way better than Sunday, but still nauseated when I stand for too long, and dizzy if I sit up or stand up too quickly. It's fun, in the kind of way that's not.

Happy Reading!

(And now I am off to the comforts of my couch to sleep some more!)

8 comments:

  1. Sorry you are so sick. I had a similar experience a month or so ago. I got better but it took a while. I hope yours passes more quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was finally better today! I went to work Wednesday and I shouldn't have, and ended up staying home again on Thursday. Today I felt so much better and all is finally well I think!

      Delete
  2. Ugh get yourself some rest and a few books to relax with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I did was sleep and read and even though I felt like death those first two days, I am finally me again!

      Delete
  3. Hope you survive! (;
    I followed you on Bloglovin' - feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am all better now, FINALLY! Thanks for the follow - I have no idea what I am doing there, so this should be interesting, haha

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!