Saturday, May 25, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #48


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature co-hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It is a chance to showcase all the goodies you've collected throughout the week, whether they're bought on-line or in-store, an ARC or a final copy, borrowed from a friend or the library, physical or digital, etc. Never has my addiction been more obvious than when I am now keeping track of every single book I acquire.

Library Treasures
42201447 32971744 25716691 15796712 2858816125158776

What did you add to your stash this week?

Happy Reading!
Sarah

16 comments:

  1. Zero for me this week...... [swoons...]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's OK... I MORE than made up for it THIS week!!!! [lol]

      Delete
    2. Oh goody! I can't wait to see all the new titles I will be adding to my TBR! lol

      Delete
  2. You always collect so many books! That's great!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very lucky that we have a really great library system and massive collection.

      Delete
  3. Oooh! These sound like interesting books! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added no books this week, but looks like you found some good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I like the sound of that eighty-daces race. I bought Daniel Suarez' "Kill Decision" and "Change Agent", the latter of which arrived yesterday. I'm..er, almost done with it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not started it yet but it is one I will be onto shortly. I also want to read Bly's work for itself, not just biographies of her. Unfortunately I will have to do an inter-library loan to find it!

      Delete
  6. Only one this week: The Blue by Nancy Bilyeau. I bought it from a used bookseller on line. But...you may remember that I got 9 new books in last week. OMG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, yes I do remember! I'd say you showed proper restraint this week :)

      Delete
  7. Four books for me this week-two Plantagenats, scandal in the White House and a Royal Insider book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!