Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Tackling the TBR Week 17: May 1-May 7, 2019


Each week I will be keeping track of books that I have read from my TBR. I have a huge backlog of books and often end up reading new books that are not even on my list, instead of trying to whittle down the list that continues to balloon up on Goodreads. Chuckles had the idea first, and we are going to use this as a chance to encourage each other to get those books read instead of always grabbing new ones and thus never making a dent in the physical and digital stacks we already have. It will also give us a chance to take a good look at our lists and see if there are ones we are no longer interested in. We will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month.

Previous Week's TBR Total: 3,473

Books Added to TBR: 8

Books Removed from TBR: 26

Currently Reading: 11

Books Read: 11

Books DNF-ed:

Duplicates Removed: 0

Rereads:
 0

New TBR Total: 3,442


Is your TBR under control, or a hot mess like mine? Though, to be fair to myself and honor my progress, this list is not nearly as big a hot mess as before Chuckles and I started this adventure!

Happy Reading!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Another good week Sarah! I'm dead happy with the last two weeks as I'm finally putting a real dent in things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good one for you as well! It's so strange to see my final count for the week so low - I haven't been this close to 3,000 in ages!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!