Thursday, January 28, 2021

Announcement: Tackling the TBR


I have been thinking about this quite a bit since my New Year's post on my goals for 2021. Getting my TBR down to a more manageable number is something I have been working on now for three years.

Tackling the TBR was started by a fellow blogger and I joined her because it is such a great idea. Though she and I are no longer in contact, I continue to keep up with this meme because it has helped me A TON. I originally had over 5,000 books on my TBR, so there has been major progress.

A lot of people commented on that goals post about focusing on their TBRs as well, so I thought I would take a moment to see if there is enough interest in me creating a linky so we can all connect. If so, I will go ahead and do it.

There is no right or wrong way to set up your information. You can find all my previous Tackling the TBR posts here if you would like to see my format and how it evolved (and will continue to evolve).

I post weekly on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and last day of the month. You are not obligated to do the same at all; post monthly, or bi-weekly, or weekly, whatever. Make it work for YOU.

Let me know if this is something you are interested in. I will also Tweet about it, so if we are not following each other, leave your handle so I can give you a follow.

Happy Reading!
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. i should but i won't: definitely a sign of weak character lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I would love to be a part of! I'd do monthly since it gives me time to actually 'tackle' my tbr lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I will reopen the link, so you can add your January month-end post if you would like! I don't know what I was thinking when I closed it in like, a day. Clearly my brain was elsewhere.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!