Thursday, January 14, 2021

Tackling the TBR Week 2: Jan 8 - Jan 14, 2021

 

I am now entering year three of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting by TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, my TBR was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


+++++++++++++++


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,986


Currently Reading

4504679745046716



Books Added to TBR


Books Removed from TBR: 0




Books Read


Books DNF-ed: 0




Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,986


No change is better than regressing!


Any of these catch your eye? Have you already read any? Let me know!


Happy Reading!

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. i'm really curious about the book corner in the top legend thing: what did he see thru the keyhole?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't think of the word for it: where it reads, "tackling the tbr": right next to it... never mind, haha, dumb question anyhow...

      Delete
    2. OOOOOH, I thought you were talking about one of the book covers, and I could not figure out which one because none had keyholes. Now I see what you mean!! I have to admit, I wanted to know what the book is when I used the photo for the banner, but no Google searches brought anything up :(

      Delete
  2. I was going to listen to Colin Jost's book but then three other books became available on my holds. How was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, I thought it was hysterical. I am not a huge Jost fan because sometimes I think him and Che are d-bags. But this one definitely had me laughing A LOT.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!