Sunday, January 31, 2021

Tackling the TBR Week 4: Jan 22 - Jan 31, 2021

   

I am now entering year three of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting by TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, my TBR was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


+++++++++++++++


Announcement: I have added a linky to this post and will do so for future Tackling the TBRs as well. A few people expressed interest in this in one of my 'goals' posts so I thought this would be an easy way for us to all connect. I post weekly, but feel free to do whatever works for you - weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, whatever!


+++++++++++++++


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,983


Currently Reading

45046797




Books Added to TBR



Books Removed from TBR: 0


Books Read


Books DNF-ed:

 



Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,984


Any of these catch your eye? Have you already read any? Let me know!


Happy Reading!

Sarah

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. I'm always so envious of your reading progress, but I've come to terms with my own pace. We got a new puppy this week, so I'm off all week. Between tending to the dog and catching up on sleep, I hope to have some time to just escape into a couple books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! What kind of puppy? Name? PICTURES!! I love puppies. Have fun with the new addition to your family :)

      Delete
  2. wow...so many books i haven't even heard of. i love sharing my tbr too. it's a great way to showcase and find books
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This is why I love it too. You never know what you will find on someone else's bookshelf.

      Delete
  3. I've read only one book off my TBR pile but I don't even count it because I literally just bought it. I'll post my mini review up for The Chicken Sisters though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!