Sunday, January 7, 2024

Tackling the TBR | Week 1 | Jan 1 - Jan 7, 2024

   

Here we go!

This is year FIVE of Tackling the TBR and I finally have things sort-of under control. My ultimate goal is to get under 500 books, but I also have to be realistic - just think of all the books not even written yet that I will want to read. When I started this mess  I was at well over 5,000 books on the TBR, so to be where I am now is pretty incredible.

I will post on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and last day of the month.

Prevous Week's TBR Total: 2,136

Currently Reading

I'm posting all my ARCs in the hope it will shame me publicly so I stop getting books from the library and read these instead. Odds are 50/50 that it will actually work.



Books Read


Books DNFed: 0


Books Added to TBR: 0

Books Removed from TBR: 0

Duplicates Removed: 0

New TBR Total: 2,136

Happy Reading!
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. West Heart Kill lost it for me in the end, so I'm interested to see what you think of it. I'm almost finished with The Heiress, and though I don't love the characters, I do think this may be Hawkins' best thriller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't picked up West Heart Kill in ages because I kind of lost interest. But I am going to focus on the ARCs and my TBR this year.I liked The Heiress, but Reckless Girls is still my most favorite.

      Delete
  2. The Girls of Summer looks good, Soulless Girls... I'm sensing a pattern here in the ones that jump out at me. Win Lose Kill Die ha- I seem to be going for the dark thrillers. C'es la vie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to get back to these in the new year. ARCs and TBR is my main focus. Win Lose Kill Die ended up surprising me and I liked it a lot.

      Delete
    2. Oh good. One like that you never know...

      Delete
    3. I think you'd like it. It's not always super surprising, but there were a couple spots I was like, "Oh!"

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!