Sunday, September 1, 2024

Spell the Month in Books | September

I am FINALLY getting around to this one, which is hosted by Jana @ Reviews from the Stacks. I have seen Marianne do this one forever and keep saying I would start...and then forget because, well, I don't know.

It's really easy. Just find book titles which spell the month in question. Jana does post optional themes for the months, if you like having that guide. I will not be using them, as themes are usually harder to do with non-fiction.

September

S 

E 

P 

T 

E 

M 

B 

E 

 R 

All of these are from my TBR, so hopefully it is yet another way for me to focus on that.

Happy Reading!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter whether you do themes or not. I am using them in order not to repeat myself all the time. LOL

    As always, you found some interesting books to list, a lot of British history, which I always like.

    And I pubilshed my list in the meantime, as well.
    https://momobookblog.blogspot.com/2024/09/spell-month-in-books-september.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!