Saturday, August 31, 2024

Eleanor Reads! July & Augest Edition

Each month Eleanor and I share the chapter books we read. We've been reading chapter books since before Kindergarten and her attention span as a four year old was definitely something to brag about. Eleanor was born a reader and that makes my heart so, so happy.

Currently Reading Together


Read Together
None

Currently Reading Independently*

Eleanor's Independent Reads

Eleanor's Rereads

Eleanor's DNFs
None

Do the kiddos in your life have an interest in any of these?

Happy Reading,
Eleanor and Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It makes me so happy to see her continue to love reading and exploring new genres. A couple books are for classes and she's super into YA now - she's even taking a class called YA Lit - so I will have TONS of recs for her!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!