Monday, January 6, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday | Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020



Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

This post might also look oddly familiar, as it is almost exactly what my TTT: Winter TBR looked like from a few weeks ago.

44654627

So...this is STILL it. This book.

One of Us Is Next releases tomorrow (the 7th, since my TTT always goes up at 11PM central on Monday.) I am on the waiting list for a copy from the library, originally #15 on 4 copies. I harassed politely asked OPL via Twitter to order more copies so now I am #15 on 6. It's only $10.99 for the Kindle edition, but I have made it a personal rule to never spend more than $1.99 on a book I can't even smell.

If you have not read a McManus book since I last posted about this, I still don't understand what you are doing with your life.

ALSO: One of Us Is Lying is $1.99 on Amazon right nowwwwww!

One of Us Is Lying by [McManus, Karen M.]

Happy Reading!
Sarah

20 comments:

  1. My library didn't order a copy specifically for me what is wrong with themmmmmmmm??????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How dare they?! Surely there has been a mistake. You better call them!

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry your library is giving you trouble :(
    BUT YES! THIS BOOK! I can't wait for this one so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no worries, I am glad they added a couple more copies to the order. I am so close to getting it, I am SO EXCITED!!

      Delete
  3. Hahaha! I'm sure that will be a 5-star read for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am avoiding any reviews as much as possible to avoid having the culprit made known to me before reading (that happened with One of Us Is Lying), but from what I have read, I am almost positive it will be five stars. EEEK! I can't wait!

      Delete
  4. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on this one either. I loved One of Us is Lying! I hope your library hold gets to you quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, it will only take me a couple hours to read so they should just bump me to the front of the line!

      Delete
  5. I hope you're able to read this book soon! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully everyone ahead of me speeds through it, much as I will because I just know it is going to be SO GOOD.

      Delete
  6. all right. i saw this book earlier and now i am even more curious
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of Us Is Lying is still $1.99 on Amazon, GO GET IT! Then read One of Us Is Next, next! Soooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. I guess a lot of people are excited about One Of Us Is Next because I’ve seen it on a lot of lists today. I hope you enjoy it!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I anticipate it being very high on a lot of lists! Thank you :)

      Delete
  8. I bought this today for my daughters birthday, which is also today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the first and I can't wait for the second! These are two great books to have on your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reread One of Us Is Lying on Tuesday night to prepare myself for this one. I will probably just keep rereading it until it is my turn for One of Us Is Next.

      Delete
  10. Lol, your enthusiasm for this book (series) is contagious but I'm still not doing it! 😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh just you wait! I will keep going on and on and on and you will give in!!! :P

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!