Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Can't-Wait Wednesday #2


So here we are, I have decided to jump head-first into Can't-Wait Wednesday because, well, why not?

This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.

I am absolutely dying to get my copy of You'll Be the Death of Me, which will finally be in my hands on November 30th.

You might recognize the sentiment because I posted this exact same thing LAST WEEK. The book has been released TODAY, 11-30-21. Yet here I am, without my copy still, which has never happened before. I've never pre-ordered a book, and then not received it ON publication day. I'm told it will be arriving on Thursday. Hrmph.


What book are you most looking forward to coming out next?

Happy Reading!
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it :) https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/12/cant-wait-wednesday-trust-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for this one as well! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made an effort to slow down reading new books in favor of the ones I already have on my shelves and kindle. That being said, there are quite a few titles I have on tap that release in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will throw everything out the window for Karen McManus or Dan Jones. Otherwise I am trying to be responsible like you.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Amazon sucks but yes I finally got it and read it. We need to discuss ASAP.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!