Friday, December 31, 2021

Top10of2K21 Post #7 | Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2022

  

Here we go, my final post for Top10of2K21! If you want to participate, or see what others are saying, click the banner to go to Kimberly's blog.

There are only three at the moment that I am aware of that I HAVE to buy. I own every book by each of the three authors on the list so far and don't see that trend stopping any time soon. There are a few others coming out that I will definitely read, but these are the ones I must have for myself.



First up, I Am Margaret Moore (link goes to my review). I read a digital galley a few months ago and absolutely fell in love with it. I have to have it for my Capin collection.



Next up, the one book standing in the way of the final installment of her OOUI series but I'll take it because, duh, it's McManus.


Last, but certainly not least, my BFF Dan Jones. Not sure anything else needs to be said about that.

What books are you most looking forward to in 2022? Let me know!

Happy Reading!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have writers whom we truly love and always anticipate their next book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! This doesn't happen to me often, since the non-fiction reads I want usually take a couple years of research and writing. But this time there are three coming out that I want sooooooo badly!

      Delete
  2. I was thinking "Only 3" then realized you said "to buy." I'm not sure which 2022 books I will buy, but I have a lot I want to read :) I hope you enjoy the ones you have not read yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do not actually own a ton of books. Most of my reads come from the library. I only buy books if they are extra special, and I love the author a whole whole lot.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!