Sunday, May 17, 2015

Book Covers

It occurred to me that I should clarify something that probably does not need clarifying, but I must say it anyway in order to prevent any kind of legal trouble. I, of course, do not own the cover art for any of the books I have posted reviews for. I decided yesterday to start posting the cover of said book I was reviewing, as to me cover art is a very important aspect of the reading experience that is often overlooked. The cover is (usually) the first experience a reader has with the book. It is what draws them in, sometimes before or after a summary. I felt it was necessary and don't know why I didn't do it with past reviews; sometimes I miss the obvious things. But anyway, no, they are not my property, I do not have the copyright for them, they are covers as posted on Goodreads or the author/publisher website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!