Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Would You Rather... | #47


I began posting this back in 2018 and thought I would bring it back, given that my motivation to blog has returned with force. You might recognize some from prior use, but I am changing up which ones are paired together to give a variety of choices.

There's no real criteria or guidelines. Choose the nook you would love most if given a choice, justify it however you'd like.

Nook A

Nook B

Which one do you love most?

Happy Reading!
Sarah

12 comments:

  1. Nook A looks really comfy, you can at least lie down. Nook B is not very practical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both and am not sure I could choose. But if it was cool enough outside, I would love B.

      Delete
    2. I'd be afraid I couldn't get up again.

      Delete
    3. Maybe with a thicker/higher cushion? I might want that too, just to make it more comfy.

      Delete
    4. Maybe, still, not really the kind of settee I get into. LOL

      Delete
    5. Fair enough. I would love it; I like being by nature but not IN nature, so it's perfect for me.

      Delete
    6. You have expressed that very well. Yes, I like to look at nature but not be in it, either. It just doesn't have to be too light.

      Delete
    7. It looks nice but not comfortable.

      Delete
  2. Nook A looks *super* cosy! Great to cure up in - with book & cat! [grin]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!