Friday, February 23, 2024

Mostly Recovered!

I am so happy to finally report I am feeling MUCH better. In all fairness, it was a four-day week. The only incision still bothering me is the big one, where the gallbladder came out. Still taking Ibuprofen and Tylenol, but I do not feel like I have to stay on the couch and rest. I am still on restrictions next week at work - no pushing, pulling, or lifting 20+ pounds, but at my post-op follow-up on Monday, everything was looking great.

As a result, I am FINALLY getting around to comments and visiting everyone again. I have missed this!

Happy Reading!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for YOU! SO glad you're feeling better... and now its the WEEKEND too...! [grin]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I feel so lucky that everything is healing nicely - I always think about the worst possible outcome for any scenario. And just in time for a relaxing weekend, yay!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, same! Although, I did love laying on the couch and reading for a week...

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!