Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Now, With Less Gallbladder!

 Just hopping on quick to say that I will respond to comments and get caught up at some point next week. I ended up in the ER twice last week and the second time they finally realized it was my gallbladder and not heartburn. So after being stabbed four times in the abdomen on Sunday to remove said gallbladder, I’m not really feeling like sitting at my computer. Instead, I’m laying on the couch, reading. It’s wonderful except for the excruciating and constant pain. Yay!

Happy Reading!

Sarah

10 comments:

  1. OUCH! Wishing you a *FAST* recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my gallbladder out in 2011 and remember nothing about the recovery. I have completely blocked it out. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Recovery was definiitely not fun in that first week, but I am feeling better slowly but surely!

      Delete
  3. Oof sorry to hear about the emergency surgery! Definitely take the time you need to rest and recover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I laid on the couch A LOT! And I keep taking break answering comments and such, because it hurts if I stay sitting up right for too long.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!