Thursday, February 1, 2024

Spell the Month in Books | February

I am FINALLY getting around to this one, which is hosted by Jana @ Reviews from the Stacks. I have seen Marianne do this one forever and keep saying I would start...and then forget because, well, I don't know.

It's really easy. Just find book titles which spell the month in question. Jana does post optional themes for the months, if you like having that guide. I will not be using them, as themes are usually harder to do with non-fiction.

February

F 

E 

B 

R 

U 

A 

R 

Y 

All of these are from my TBR, so hopefully it is yet another way for me to focus on that.

Happy Reading!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought so too! It took me ages to go through my books to find titles, but worth it because I have all 12 posts ready for the year.

      Delete
  2. Neat! I also started doing it thanks to Marianne!
    I haven't read any of these books, but you have some interesting people here, including Boudica!
    Here is my post: https://wordsandpeace.com/2024/02/05/spell-the-month-in-books-february-2024/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's my most favorite historical figure, after Eleanor of Aquitaine. Marianne always has such cool things going on at her blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!