Thursday, January 21, 2021

Tackling the TBR Week 3: Jan 15 - Jan 21, 2021

  

I am now entering year three of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting by TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, my TBR was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


+++++++++++++++


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,986


Currently Reading

45046797



Books Added to TBR


Books Removed from TBR: 0


Books Read

45046716

Books DNF-ed:

 



Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,983


Any of these catch your eye? Have you already read any? Let me know!


Happy Reading!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. it's so hard not to add books to the tbr, but i will probably never read all the ones i have, so i have been pretty good about thinking twice. i have a bunch coming in from one of my favorite authors so mine should go up next week, but i feel pretty good about my progress. coming down from 5000...you are doing great
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! That 'thinking twice' piece is really helping me also. if I don't add as many books to the TBR all willy-nilly, then I don't have as many to hunt down and delete later.

      I think I will start adding a linky to my weekly posts, because others have expressed interest in it too. So, you can add your posts whenever you feel like it and we can keep on helping each other at least TRY to read #ALLTHEBOOKS!

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I should join you! My goal is to tackle my actual books on my shelves this year. I don't read as fast as I used to but I do plan to knock out at least 12 that have been sitting on my shelves for longer than 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love for you to join me! More than a couple people mentioned on another post they need to attack their TBRs also, so I am going to start posting a linky with it and that way whoever wants to link-up can, and we can be each other's cheerleaders, because this ain't easy!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!