.png)
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Reality. It is a chance to showcase all the goodies you've collected throughout the week, whether they're bought on-line or in-store, an ARC or a final copy, borrowed from a friend or the library, physical or digital, etc.
Gift from Author/Pub/Marketing via NetGalley


NetGalley ARCs






Library Treasures












from the TBR









Happy Reading!
Sarah
You don't really *do* 'light & fluffy' do you......? [lol]
ReplyDelete'The Nuremburg Women' is on my Wish List. The subject seems *very* popular right now... I wonder why?
Only ONE non-fiction from me this week. You missed my Mall trip last week... [grin]
Heatwave - The Summer of 1976: Britain at Boiling Point by John L Williams
Nope, pretty much never. I just posted about what we've been up to for the last three weeks. I think you'll be interested in the cat-related portion!!
DeleteFeel free to never tell me what you got last week, lol. Or post it here because I can't actually handle not knowing.
I'm afraid that the STACK of purchased books has been distributed into various other piles so its LOST forever... like 'tears in rain'. But I am planning on visiting the Indie shop early in August.... That's something to look forward to..... [lol]
DeleteIt's probably for the best that I don't know what treasures you acquired while we were gone, lol. I don't even want to think about August yet...school is going to start mid-month :'(
DeleteLooks like a great haul! I didn't love Murder Like Clockwork, but it didn't help that I hadn't read the first book (the publisher didn't make it clear it was a sequel). Hope you have fun with it!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I'm glad I saw there were two books, because I also discovered Clockwork first. Fingers crossed!
DeleteI had a decent library haul this week as well. I hope you enjoy these when you get an opportunity to read them. How are you and your daughter doing? Enjoying her summer break?
ReplyDeleteOh yes, we have had quite the adventure these last couple weeks being home in Minnesota. It's so hard to believe that we go back in a month already. I want to cry :(
DeleteWhat a lovely haul you got there.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete