Saturday, October 10, 2026

Stacking the Shelves #377

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Reality. It is a chance to showcase all the goodies you've collected throughout the week, whether they're bought on-line or in-store, an ARC or a final copy, borrowed from a friend or the library, physical or digital, etc.

NetGalley ARCs

Gift from Author/Pub/Marketing via NetGalley

Library Treasures
From the TBR



Happy Reading!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, Sue Black's books are so good. I need to get to An Expert Witness soon myself!

    Hope you enjoy all the new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *think* I have 'Wayward Girls'.... somewhere......

    Just one non-fiction from me this week (you missed my Mall trip haul last week, but I think you'd only be interested in one of them - and I think you already know about it).

    How to Win a Trade War - A Friendly Guide to an Unfriendly World by Soumaya Keynes and Chad Bown

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!