Thursday, December 31, 2020

Tackling the TBR Week 48: Dec 22 - Dec 31, 2020

Here it is, my last Tackling the TBR of the year! I must say, I am pretty proud of how this year went reading-wise and hopefully I can continue to hack away at this list in 2021.

My TBR has been out of control for YEARS. Then in January of 2019 I started tracking weekly my true reading/acquiring habits, and voila! I have been able to keep on top of things a little bit better. I may never get below 1,000 books, but at least I won't be topping out over 5,000! When a book cover is linked, it goes to the review here on my blog.


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


If a book is linked in the 'Books Read' section, you can click the cover to go to my review.


+++++++++++++++


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,991


Currently Reading

450467975125644645046716


Books Added to TBR

Books Removed from TBR: 2




Books Read

54498692. sx31852756711. sx318 sy475


Books DNF-ed


Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,989


Any of these catch your eye? Have you already read any? Let me know!


Happy Reading!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Fordlandia caught my eye and who knew author Anne Perry is a convicted murderer in real life? I've gotta read both of those.

    I tackled my TBR all year...physical books...and in 2021 I'm tackling my Kindle books!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you as well, thanks for coming by! I am struggling a but with Fordlandia right now to be honest, but I will keep at it. I only knew of Anne Perry but had never read her books. I finished the book so quickly - it is absolutely insane to me that she's just out living her life like she didn't help murder her BFF's mother. Feel free to join in with the Tackling the TBR to share your successes if you like. I post weekly, but monthly or whenever is totally fine too!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!