Monday, February 28, 2022

State of the ARC #43

 

State of the ARC is a monthly feature hosted by Evelina at Avalinah's Books - and now me, too! I took over temporary hosting duties back in early 2020. A couple months ago Evelina asked if I would like to co-host and of course I said yes! If you are new to the meme, you can check out the guidelines HERE.

Links go to my review. The majority of the ARCs I receive are through NetGalley. I sometimes find a book or two via Edelweiss or BookSirens. Others have come from authors, publicists, or were offered to me from a publisher who specifically approved me for it on NetGalley; I will always note in the review how I acquired the ARC.

***This is two months' worth of not a lot of activity. You can find out why HERE if you've not read the post yet. Eleanor and I have been losing ourselves in books and that has helped tremendously. I will get back to reviewing eventually.***

Currently Reading
The Transformation of American Sex Education - Jan, 2022
Ancestor Trouble - Mar, 2022
Two Truths and a Lie - May, 2022
Gun Barons - May, 2022
The Women of Rothschild - October, 2022

Finished, Review to Come
Defenders of the Norman Crown - May, 2021
Coffin Ship - June, 2021
Sweating in the Land of Smiles - July 2021 (Author Gift)
Romanovs - Mar, 2022
The Other Dr Gilmer - Mar, 2022

Review or Feedback Sent


When I first started blogging my monthly State of the ARC I felt like I was drowning in ARCs. My main goal was to get my NetGalley feedback ratio above 80% and thanks to this meme, I slowly but surely clawed my way up. At my highest I was at 97%. I am currently at 95%.

How are you doing with your ARC goals? Let's talk ARCs!

Happy Reading
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!