Monday, February 28, 2022

Tackling the TBR Weeks 4 - 8: Jan 22 - Feb 28, 2022

   


I am now in year FOUR of Tackling the TBR. Slowly but surely I have made big strides in getting my TBR under control. When I first started in 2019, that list was topping out at over 5,000 books. I don't know that I will ever get below 500, but a #BookDragon can dream!


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


***This is five weeks' worth of info, given that all Eleanor and I have really done well lately has been to read. If you've missed out, you can find out why HERE. Slowly but surely we are getting back to our normal routines.***


Previous Week's TBR Total: 2,522


Currently Reading


Books Added to TBR: 0


Books Removed from TBR: 0



Books Reads




Books DNF-ed:



Duplicates Removed: 0


New TBR Total: 2,519



Happy Reading!
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Interesting that you DNF'd 'Gone Girl'...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up hating it and not caring what happened to any of them! Part of it could be is that I waited too long to read it, and have read so many similar thrillers that have jumped on that band wagon since it came out. Or possibly because I knew what happened since it was all anyone could talk about for months. I just could not care about any of them.

      Delete
    2. Understandable. Well worn tropes can be SO boring... plus DNFing makes time and room for better books.

      Delete
    3. I do think I would have loved it, had I read it back when it first came out.

      Delete
  2. making progress. i loved gone girl, but that is what makes blogging interesting, different strokes for different folks. have a super week
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think part of the reason I ended up not caring about it or being surprised or anything was that I have waited so long to read it, and read so many similar thrillers in that time since it first came out. Plus I knew the ending, since it was all anyone talked about so months. But I just did not care about any of the characters and couldn't make myself power through.

      Delete
  3. Rory Power! And ooh These deadly Games. I have her first one but it didn't grab me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll like Burn, it was unique the way Wilder Girls was, and unusual in the big thing that is happening. I liked it a lot. These Deadly Games was okay, and I would read a sequel is one comes out. Not my most fave, but interesting.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!