Saturday, September 30, 2023

Tackling the TBR | Week 36 | Sept 22 - Sept 30, 2023

 

Here we go!

This is year FIVE of Tackling the TBR and I finally have things sort-of under control. My ultimate goal is to get under 500 books, but I also have to be realistic - just think of all the books not even written yet that I will want to read. When I started this mess  I was at well over 5,000 books on the TBR, so to be where I am now is pretty incredible.

I will post on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and last day of the month.

Prevous Week's TBR Total: 2,141

Currently Reading

I'm posting all my ARCs in the hope it will shame me publicly so I stop getting books from the library and read these instead. Odds are 50/50 that it will actually work.


Books Read




Books DNFed: 0


Books Added to TBR: 0

Books Removed from TBR: 0

Duplicates Removed: 0

New TBR Total: 2,141

Happy Reading!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. The Girls of Summer and No One look great, maybe The Clinic too. I'm still all about the thrillers and that probably won't change now that October is here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reading No One right now and LOVING IT. The Clinic was okay but not where I thought it was going out all - but not in a good way.

      Delete
  2. I've been on something of a true crime kick recently, so I Know Who You Are sounds like the perfect thing to add to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The science itself is really interesting. I have been reading it for months mainly becuase the author is kind of annoying. But anything related to The Golden State Killer still hooks me fast.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!