Sunday, August 2, 2026

Results | Summer Reading Goals


And just like, the end of summer is near. Eleanor and I head back to school shortly, but we had an amazing summer jam-packed with family, travel, concerts, and reading.

Here's how we did with our goals.

Nora's Goals
1. Read ten new books
2. Reread three favorites

Results:
8/10 New Books


3/3 Rereads


Sarah's Goals
1. Read ten ARCs
2. Read five books from the TBR
3. Review ten ARCs
4. Review ten books

Results
18/10 ARCs Read




12/5 TBR Read


11/10 ARCs Reviewed
    
    
   


3/10 Books Reviewed
   

Together
Read 30 minutes per day

June - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

July - 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31

46/61 days

Did you have any summer reading/reviewing goals? If so, how did you do in reaching them?

Happy Reading!
Sarah and Nora

6 comments:

  1. Look at you surpassing most of your goals! I didn't make any new goals for summer, just continuing with reading from my physical shelves, and I did a lot of that this past month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fantastic! I like to do summer goals so I don't completely slack and just read. It sort of worked, lol.

      Delete
  2. I am in such a reading slump.You both are doing so good. Great reading choices as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been too! I started off really strong, but that last week of July I just started lagging big time. I have tried different non-fiction but nothing is interesting to me right now, even though they're all topics I love. So I am trying to plow through some fiction to reset my brain. Hopefully we get back on track soon!

      Delete
  3. You crushed your goals, even with some extra travel thrown in this summer! As usual, the end of the season means my TBR is now much larger because of you haha. Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am cautiously optimistic, even though I don't want to go back because I want to be lazy and read instead.

      I hope you love all your new TBR books as much as I did lol

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!