.png)
Here we go!
This is year SEVEN of Tackling the TBR. When I started this mess I was well over 5,000 books, so to be where I am now is pretty incredible.
I will post on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and last day of the month.
Previous Week's TBR Total: 1,098
On My 'Currently Reading' Shelf
(This does not mean I am reading all of these at once. As soon as I get a book from the library, NetGalley, or a publisher/author/marketing, I put in on my 'Currently Reading' shelf. Yes, I know I have a problem. No, I don't want to do anything about it.)











































































Read from my TBR
Read Because I Have No Shelf-Control









Books DNF-ed: 0
Books Added to TBR: 0
Books Removed from TBR:
Duplicates Removed: 0
New TBR Total: 1,098
Happy Reading!
Sarah
Ooh, what did you think of A Death in Door County? I still need to start on it...
ReplyDeleteI was so excited for it because it was such an interesting concept and I requested the whole series from the library. But honestly...it was not good. The main character kept referring to the police chief as a 'fellow', and read way older than I think she is intended to be. And she was annoying. I was so sad!
DeleteSo many interesting titles. I would like The Kingmaker's Women.
ReplyDeleteIt's been on my Kindle for ages. I am trying to read all the oldest ARCs first, but I keep getting distracted by library books!
DeleteI keep getting distracted by any books. LOL
Deletelol, that too! All these grand plans of getting books off the TBR, and now here comes something shiny and new from the library.
DeleteFor me from the bookshop. ;)
DeleteI don't usually reread, so I don't buy many books. Eleanor, on the hand, has so. many.
DeleteI wouldn't buy as many or any at all if I had a decent library.
Delete