Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography


20170296
Rating: 5 Stars

Review:

I don't think the day will ever come that I stop loving Neil Patrick Harris. Really truly. This book proves that time again. He is so talented - acting, singing, magic-ing. Not to mention witty, handsome, and charming.

We all have that celebrity that we hope is just as wonderful in their everyday life as they seem to be in front of the cameras. For me, that's NPH.

Additionally:

This review is so short because I feel weird reviewing autobiographies. It's like you're reviewing their life. Just know: I dig NPH.

And just for good measure, one of the greatest opening acts from an award show, ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!