Friday, June 7, 2019

Tackling the TBR Week 21: June 1 - June 7, 2019



Each week I will be keeping track of books that I have read from my TBR. I have a huge backlog of books and often end up reading new books that are not even on my list, instead of trying to whittle down the list that continues to balloon up on Goodreads. Chuckles had the idea first, and we are going to use this as a chance to encourage each other to get those books read instead of always grabbing new ones and thus never making a dent in the physical and digital stacks we already have. It will also give us a chance to take a good look at our lists and see if there are ones we are no longer interested in. We will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month.


Previous Week's TBR Total: 3,405

Books Added to TBR: 14

Books Removed from TBR: 19

Currently Reading: 5

Books Read: 4

Books DNF-ed: 2

New TBR Total: 3,394

This was a slow reading week, and I added more books to my TBR than I have in a long time. Next week Eleanor begins an all-day camp so I anticipate a lot more reading time while she is off having an adventure without me. She was nice enough to say that it was okay if I come eat lunch with her though 😆

Happy Reading!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I finished two from my TBR. Hooray! Enjoy your extra reading time. I know you will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very strange to be home during the day and Eleanor be off at camp. I know I should read and blog and write, but I miss my baby! At least during the school year when I drop her off, I myself go off to work so I am busy all day. But now, I am just sitting her like a big dummy who doesn't know what to do with her life, haha. Reading it is!

      Delete
  2. Sorry I didn't get one up this week-I've actually been off on a last minute holiday...and I didn't read a single thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How dare you go on a super fun surprise vacation and NOT post or read or comment!!! :)

      I was glad to see you had a good time, and your dad too. Surprise vacations are the best.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!