Saturday, November 14, 2020

Tackling the TBR Week 42: Nov 8 - Nov 14, 2020

       

My TBR has been out of control for YEARS. Then in January of 2019 I started tracking weekly my true reading/acquiring habits, and voila! I have been able to keep on top of things a little bit better. I may never get below 1,000 books, but at least I won't be topping out over 5,000! When a book cover is linked, it goes to the review here on my blog.


I will be posting on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and the last day of the month. Feel free to join in if you'd like!


If a book is linked in the 'Books Read' section, you can click the cover to go to my review.


+++++++++++++++


Previous Week's TBR Total: 3,054


Currently Reading

51542229The Lost Pianos of Siberia4912849645046797

42283773512564464504671652756711. sx318 sy475
54498692. sx318


Books Added to TBR


Books Removed from TBR: 1


Books Read


Books DNF-ed: 0


Duplicates Removed: 0



New TBR Total: 3,070


I don't know what happened. I was doing so well and not adding any new books to the TBR. Oops.


Any of these catch your eye? Have you already read any? Let me know!


Happy Reading!

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Maybe because of the election you have been adding more books?

    P.S SARAH THIS IS A RIMENDEE TO COMPLETE YOUR PRESIDENT CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That definitely accounts for the books on trump - reading them while he was in office was awful because it was just a double dose of complete trash. But this was, in general, a super out of control week for me.

      Delete
    2. I started the President Challenge so long ago...I don't know if I will ever get it done, lol

      Delete
  2. That is some heavy reading you have in store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently reviewed a middle grade book written by a survivor; she and her mother had worked for Schindler. For the longest time after Eleanor was born, I couldn't read about the Holocaust, it all made me so sick and I cried for hours. Now I am slowly wading back in, because there are so many books I have yet to read on the subject.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little book nook. I love talking books so leave a comment and let's chat!